Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies!


I love this recipe!  It's quick to pull together and easy to clean up. 

Base Ingredients:

1 box of Cake Mix - any flavor
1 large Egg
1/4 C. Oil
1/4 C. Water

Extra Ingredients:

The reason I love this recipe is that you can add all kinds of different things.  For this batch, I added  1 tsp. of Vanilla, 1/2 C. of Crunchy Peanut butter, and 1 C. of Peanut butter Chips.  So feel free to add whatever suits you!  Any flavor baking chips, nuts, coconut, raisins...you get the idea.

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.  Mix the Cake Mix, Egg, Oil and Water together.  I use the bread paddles on my mixer because it is a stiff batter and tends to get a clumped up in the regular mixing paddles.  Once it is well mixed, blend in your Chocolate chips/nuts etc.

Drop  rounded spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.


Ta Da!  All done and my son thinks that I am a cookie baking rock star :)

What is your favorite thing to do with Cake mix, besides bake a Cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment