Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Are You Signed Up for WomanFreebies.com?


I know that a lot of people are leary about signing up for sites like this because they don't feel that they are legit or they will get a ton of spam email, so I just wanted to share my personal experience with this website, womanfreebies.com.

I really enjoy this site!  Foremost, I DON'T get spammed everyday with stupid redundant emails from them.  They send out a newsletter once or twice a week and there is always at least one or two things in each one that catches my eye.  There is a little trick to this though, some of the offers require an email address, so in order to avoid getting a ton a spam mail from the offers I sign up for, I have an extra email account I set up for FREE on Yahoo and I just use that one if the offer doesn't give me the choice to opt out.

So, this week I signed up for a FREE samples of Miralax, a FREE sample of Nescafe Peppermint Mocha , a sample of Escada Perfume, a sample of Armani Code, FREE Episencial Skin Care samples and 2 different sample packages of Poise.  I also entered to win a set of Toya Tires, a 2011 Dodge Durango, a $500.00 E-Gift Certificate for Bobbie Brown Cosmetics, a $1500.00 Toys-R-Us Gift Card and the Sears $2500.00 cash or $500.00 Gift Card sweepstakes.  Womanfreebies.com is also the source of a lot of the deals and coupons that we share with you :)

You can sign up here and get in on these offers too!

1 comment:

  1. Now a days business people are sending lot of mails to the customer about their products.

    Sample Emails

    ReplyDelete