Thursday, November 10, 2011

Target Run!


My family is moving up to the small town of Kettle Falls, Wa on Monday and while it is beautiful up there, the selection of stores for shopping is rather limited!  I will have to revamp my "stock up price" list a bit.  :-)  I'm trying to pick up some last minute good deals before we hit the road.

I swung into Target to grab the TP deal we told you about and it got a little better when I spotted 20% Bonus Packs which is like getting 4 more rolls!   I shoot to pay around $.25/roll and that extra bonus put me a tad bit under that.

1 Cottonelle Toilet Tissue Bonus Pack, $10.99
- $1.00/1 peelie I've had in my stash for months (there is also a $.50/1 Printable)
- $1.00/1 Printable Target Store Coupon
= $8.99

Also, there was 70% Clearance on kids clothes and I was able to get this polo shirt for my son for only  $1.98.

Total OOP: $12.01!

No comments:

Post a Comment