Friday, December 23, 2011

THE BEST CARAMEL CORN EVER!


A friend of mine emailed me today asking for my Caramel Corn recipe so I thought I'd share it with you as well.  It is so simple to make and I promise you it's the BEST Caramel Corn ever! :)  My mom made this all the time growing up and it's still a favorite!  I always take it to church potlucks and parties and EVERYONE loves it - they even request it!  This will be a good one to make over Christmas break and hang out with the family for a movie or game night.

2 Cubes of Butter
2 Cups of Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup of Karo Syrup

Bring mixture to boil on low heat while stirring frequently.
Pour over large bowl of freshly popped popcorn and coat evenly.
Bake @ 250 degrees for 15 minutes, stir and bake for another 15 minutes.

ENJOY!

Oh, and try to restrain yourself from eating the entire bowl - I know it will be hard! :)~

3 comments:

  1. Glad you shared~YUM! I love this stuff! Remembering the good ol' days...(LOL)You both have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the good ol' days! Such good times T! :)

    ReplyDelete