Thursday, December 1, 2011

Harvest Foods Run!

My mom and I stopped into Harvest Foods this afternoon to get her stocked up on some baking items!   She isn't much of a coupon shopper or deal hunter.  It's not that she doesn't want to save money, she just gets overwhelmed by how to actually do it.  Now that we are neighbors, I should be able to help her out a little.  She was very happy with her deals today.

3 Western Family Baking Chips, $1.58

2 Western Family Brown Sugar, $.98

1 Western Family Powered Sugar, $.98

2 Blue Bonnet Margarine, $.99 with monthly booklet coupon

4 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes, $.98

1 C&H Sugar, $2.49
- $.50/1 Printable

10 lbs Pork Loin Chops, $1.48/lb

6 lbs Pork Country Style Ribs, $1.48/lb

I don't have her receipt in hand, but she I remember she paid just shy of $40.00 for everything pictured. That's a great day at Harvest Foods!!!

1 comment: