Friday, January 20, 2012

Safeway: Nature Valley Granola Bars & I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Deals!


I tell ya, the more I look at the Safeway ad for this week, the more I like it!  Here are a couple more deals you might want to get in on!

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Tubs, $1.99 w/in Ad Coupon
- $1.00/1 Printable coupon
= 99¢ each!
Double check your safeway club card - did you load the $1.50/1 Digital coupon?
Nature Valley Granola Bars, $1.77 w/in Ad Coupon
- 75¢/2 MF from the 1/8 GM Insert
= $1.25 each wyb 2
Get a $1.00 OYNO back when you buy 3, a $2.00 OYNO back when you buy 4 or a $3.00 OYNO back when you buy 5 or more.

Many Thanks to Raking In the Savings for calling me up and letting me know about the OYNO deal :)

BTW, if you don't have the ad, you can load the in ad coupons onto your Safeway Club Card here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment