Thursday, November 3, 2011

Super Cool FREE Menu Planner!


I am BIG on Menu planning.  It's a huge time saver and stress reducer for me, it helps me remember what to take out of the freezer or to put on my shopping list and since it is posted on the fridge every week I don't have put up with (IMHO) the most irritating question in the world, "What's for dinner?"

So I am very excited to try out this new site called Food on the Table!  Here are some of the features that I see coming in very handy for me!

1.  I can select the store I want to shop at and the site automatically tells me what is on sale that week, and lets me compare the sale prices between all of my selected stores.

2.  I can input my family's food preferences, I can search for recipes based upon those preferences and then add the ingredients I need to my shopping list.  It also lets you add your own recipes for quick reference later!

3.  Once my menu plan and shopping list are created, I can print my list or send it to my iphone!  (It also has an Android app!)

4.  It's FREE!  No credit card required.  Love that!  Click on the pic below to check it out for yourself :)



No comments:

Post a Comment