Thursday, January 12, 2012

Albertsons: FREE Ken's Salad Dressing & FREE LandO'Lakes Butter Starting Sunday!


Ahhh yes, 2 of my favorite things to get for FREE!  Wait, I love everything that I can get for FREE!

Anyway, it has been confirmed that we are getting Albertsons doublers this weekend and here are 2 deals that I am very excited about!

Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter, $1.50 each
- 75¢ Albertsons doubler
= FREE!

Ken's Salad Dressing, $1.67 each
- $1.00/1 MF from the 1/8 SS
- 67¢ Albertsons Doubler
= FREE


Here is another deal I am really looking forward too!

Emerald Breakfast on the Go, $2.50
- $1.00/1 Printable coupon
- $1.00 Albertsons doubler
= 50¢ each!

Thanks Fabulessly Frugal for sharing these deals!  Check out what they found out about the new Albertsons coupon Policy!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the butter coupon at all! What zip should I try under?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the butter coupon using 60012... good luck!

    ReplyDelete